Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Challenge

Last weekend I was looking at some old pictures of when I use to live in Florida and I couldn't help but think how hot I was (yes I'm conceited, I got a reason...lol jk) I use to workout 5 days a week, watch what I ate and still thought I was fat. What an idiot I was! I've lost about 12lbs since nursing school which is pretty good but I would love to loose another 10lbs but it's like I have no determination or self control anymore.

Well yesterday I was having a BBM convo with my old friend from Florida, Terry. She said she wanted to loose 10lbs for a bridesmaid fitting in December and I came up with the perfect idea of doing it together and today being October 1st and all makes it the perfect day to start. In order to make sure I stay on track, I plan on blogging about my progress every Friday. So cheer me and my girl Terry on as we try to loose these last 10lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails