Monday, October 11, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


So I won my first blogger award from one of my besties Alinka. I'm so honored to receive this award from her because she was the first of my friends to start blogging and one of the reasons I began Perfect Imperfection.

PAY IT FORWARD, SHARE THIS AWARD – RULES FOR WINNING
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award to 15 bloggers you recently discovered and think are fabulous
Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

7 things about me:
  1. I hate shopping
  2. I'm addicted to my blackberry
  3. I still suck my thumb *shamefully hangs head*
  4. I'm always on diet, just finished dieting or about to start a new one
  5. I'm a reality show junkie
  6. I love my nieces and nephew to pieces
  7. I'm in luv with luv
My favorite 15 bloggers are (in no particular order):

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails