Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dear Winter 2010-2011

Dear Winter 2010- 2011,

You know I'm not one to complain about the weather too much. I understand it's winter and it's suppose to be cold and it's suppose to snow but what you've been slinging on this country this season is straight up disrespectful. You've made your point, we get it, you a bad mother shut your mouth.

You caused Bloomberg to close NYC public schools (this is the 9th time since 1978), you've shut down major Southern cities who aren't equipped to handle such conditions and most of all you stopped me from visiting my sick boyfriend... Yuh gone too far now Biggs (in my Teddy Bruck Shut voice from Shottas).

All I'm asking is to cut the rest of your season short and allow your sister Spring to come a little early. I'm tired of driving around in a dirty car and not being able to park on my block because of the snow piles and ice and most of all I hate staying at work later than I should because the day shift is having difficulties getting to the hospital on time.

So do us all a favor; since you've already broken records and everything, just leave but please don't go out with a bang.

Respectfully,
Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails