Tuesday, May 17, 2011

X-rails in Cozumel

For our excursion in Cozumel we decided we wanted to try something different mixed with a little excitement so we signed up for a X-rail Off Road adventure. We took a buggy through the island 's inland jungle. Let me warn you, if you have a bad neck, back or heart this excursion is not for you.

Excited, clean, and relaxed

This was one heart pumping, thrilling ride up hills, through mud, dirt, and sand. We took a 45 minute ride through the seldom explored jungle to Jade Gardens Cavern. We had the chance to cool of in the emerald waters of the cave system. I decided to just take in the unique formations and exotic surroundings. Well let me keep it real: I was upset because Nelson drove through a big mud pit and my camera got wet and stopped working. I was worried I lost all of our memories from our vacation so I sat on the sidelines sulking plus I was a little leery of the sulfur scent and bat droppings.

We got so banged up during this ride. You're bound to crash your buggy at least once because of the lack of power steering and Nelson had the battle wounds to prove it.

I like to try new, thrill seeking things and I'm glad I did it, but once was definitely enough for me. Let's face it: I'm too girly to get this dirty.

Dirty, hot, sun burned, and tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails