Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Today was such a beautiful day! I mean the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky. It was almost 90 degrees at the end of September for goodness sake. We went to church at Community Praise Center in Alexandria, VA. It was the first time I ever went to a church that started at noon but hey, I'm all for it.


I found this little number at H&M. I wanted to pair it with a red blazer and red pumps I already owned but there was a huge black stain on the blazer. I have no idea how it got there, especially since I haven't worn it in forever. Nevertheless I had a navy blue blazer I bought last year and paired it with matching heels and I think it went over well.

The day was too nice to stay indoors so we spent our afternoon in Georgetown.

We had pizza down by the waterfront and stopped for a few pics

To make up for the red velvet I didn't get on my birthday, we walked over to Georgetown Cupcakes which you might have seen on TLC's TV show: DC Cupcakes. Take a look at the pics below... the line you see is for cupcakes, cupcakes people. We waited outside in the blazing sun for 30 mins but I have to admit they were pretty yummy. Would I go there again... sure but I would never stand on another line like that.

We ended the evening at the movies where we saw Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps... great flick

I wish all Saturday's could be this lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails