Monday, February 7, 2011

Mrs. Clean

I love love love infomercials! I get so captivated by the neat little things people create and the ways they try to market it. This morning while giving one of my patients her meds, an infomercial for the Shark Vac then Steam was playing. After watching, I MUST HAVE THIS PRODUCT!! Imagine one apparatus that you can use to sweep/vacuum then turn right around and use the same thing to mop/steam all your floors. I so wish this was around when I lived in our house in Florida. I'm trying to talk the boyfriend into getting it. It would be perfect for his hardwood floors and it would be easier on me when I try to help out a little around his place...lol. Take a look and tell me you don't want this....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails