Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Peace up, A town down

This weekend Nelson and I headed to Atlanta, a city dear to my heart. I spent many weekends there during my 4 years at Southern. This was my first time back since Alinka's wedding in 2008! Sheree decided to bless Kennedy there since that's where most of her close friends and family are and I was so happy with her decision.


I finally got to meet Alinka's 1 year son Davis. How can you not fall in love with this face?

I also met Jennipher's adorable daughter Kendall and all I can say is like mother like daughter...lol
I was able to spend time with 2 friends from college, Gaelle & Maggie


What made the trip even sweeter was my friend Kevina gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Clayton 1 day prior. I was so happy I was able to visit and spend time with her during her hospital stay

I would be lying if I said I don't have a tad bit of baby fever...lol



Ki'Jah and her new baby brother

On Saturday night, we all got together and had a late dinner at Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles. The boyfriend didn't come along because he made plans with his friends so I was without a photographer for the night. I stole these from Alinka... hope she doesn't mind =-)
Reunited and it feels so good

Can't wait to see them all again XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails