Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Last week my friend Alinka asked me to be a guest blogger on her site Linka Living for Love Note Thursdays so I decided to share with my readers on V-day what I said about the guy in my life...


Because he’s so reasonable, it keeps me rational
Because he’s so intelligent, it keeps me thinking
Because he’s so sweet, it keeps me smiling
Because he’s so honest, it makes me trust
Because he’s so comical, it keeps me laughing
Because he’s so loving, it makes my heart swell
Because he expresses his thoughts and feelings, it makes me one day hope for more
It’s because of these things that this guy has my heart ღ

I'm excited about celebrating our first Valentine's Day together. I can't wait to see what he has planned. How do you plan to spend your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails