Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our First Valentine's Day

To be quite honest, every weekend I spend in DC is like Valentine's Day. We eat out quite regularly and Nelson tries to plan something special or unique when I'm in town; so he tried something different this time... he cooked for me!

He came home with pink roses and headed straight to the kitchen to get started. He didn't even change out of his work clothes which was pretty sexy but shhhh don't tell him I said that!


The table was lovely and I must admit, the food was really really good. I have to get him to cook more often.
Even though the conversation over dinner was great I couldn't help but be distracted by the little blue box in the middle of the table.


The sweetest message ever!

Loving my new necklace, thanks babe!

Don't worry, I got him something too...lol. I bought him the HTC Evo Android phone which he got a few days early ;)

I must say, Valentine's Day 2011 was a definite success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails