Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hump Day...already

Most people get happy when Hump Day approaches but it saddens me because I go back to work on Friday :-'( .

I went to the dermatologist this morning and was diagnosed with eczema. I'm not to sure about this diagnosis but then again I'm not a doctor, I'm not the one who went to Harvard so I'm going to use the cream prescribed and go back in two weeks and see what happens. If she's right and her treatment works, I'm going to share her information with you all because I know how hard it is to find someone who can treat skin of color appropriately.

After my appointment I headed to Brooklyn to spend the day with Miss Kennedy


She was asleep in her swing when I got there. I quickly snatched her up and she continued her nap on my chest

She's beginning to really look like her mother Sheree


After her feeding, she did what she knows how to do best.... poop. I even caught her smiling probably because she knows I have to change her diaper...again!

It was nice spending the day with K. Elyse. I just hate that she lives so far away from me. We have to work on a plan to move her to the Bronx...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails