Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

I was gone for a minute but I'm back... no long explanations but I'm sure you'll forgive me after looking at these adorable pics of my god daughter Kennedy and her mommy Sheree.

This weekend, Sheree and baby spent the weekend in the Bronx. It was an extra special Sabbath because it was Kennedy's first time at church and my daddy was there too! I wish I got a picture with my father but we didn't leave the house or church together and I sat on the balcony while my parents were in the sanctuary.

Kennedy was on her best behavior and I was so proud. She slept for most of the service but I couldn't help snapping a few pics of mother and daughter. Can you believe this is their first picture together since Sheree gave birth?!?! Crazy right...


Later that night it was time to reunite with my crew. We haven't all been together in a long time so we were all extra excited.

I love finding a good bargain and I hit it out the park with this find from Guess?. I actually saw this dress online a month ago but I refused to pay the asking price but I got it on sale for like $25! I really wanted it in white but the unfortunately the zipper didn't work... nevertheless I was pleased with my purchase =-)
Despite all the drama and the debacle that took place later on that night, not to mention Taj not showing up, I still enjoyed the time spent with my girls. I can't wait to do it again but maybe next time we'll 86 the party idea and have dinner or something ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails