Monday, April 25, 2011

The skin you're in...

I thing I’ve been blessed with is good skin... I get it from my mama, no really I do. I’ve never had a real problem with acne or breakouts on my face, thank God, but I’ve had bouts with other dermatological issues.

When I lived in Florida I went to a dermatologist who knew nothing about African American skin or hair. It was so frustrating and I felt like a guinea pig as the treatment he prescribed was basically trial and error.

Most of them failed so I just gave up and decided to live with my issues until I discovered Dr. Dina Strachan of Aglow Dermatology. She’s been featured on CBS, The Dr. Oz show, AOL body etc. If you’ve given up on having beautiful skin I suggest you pay her office in Union Square a visit. I've gone for two separate issues and have been pleased with my results. Check her website out and schedule your appointment ASAP, you won’t regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails